Increasing your chances in the job market by expunging past convictions

Looking for a new job but no longer have a clean criminal record? Is that conviction from 1988 still affecting you? Perhaps we can help. Under certain conditions, you may be eligible for a procedure for restoration of honor and rights. This would allow you to apply for a certificate of good conduct once again. We’d be happy to provide more information.

Variable price More info about our prices

Do you want more information?

Call us or WhatsApp us for an appointment; we can schedule it very quickly.

Contact us