As specialists in company law, we guide you and your company, association, or foundation through the wonderful world of company and corporate law.
Our corporate lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas, among others:
– Establishment of companies, associations and foundations (e.g. choice of company form, layout of articles of association, etc.);
– Negotiating and drawing up shareholder agreements;
– Assistance with the transfer of shares, trading funds and/or business assets;
– Corporate housekeeping;
– Resolving conflicts within the company (dispute resolution, directors’ and officers’ liability, etc.);
– Dissolution and liquidation of companies, associations, or foundations.
If, for one reason or another, the economic situation with you or your debtor is less favourable, you can also count on our expertise in the field of judicial reorganisations and bankruptcies.
See what we can do for you below or ask us your specific question via the contact form. Our lawyers will get back to you as soon as possible.